Thursday, November 10, 2011

Dealing with energy crisis

Having no energy to do basic things is not fun! At my low points I barely had energy to move. I was very weak I needed help to do basic things. To me that is energy crisis. Well, some of you understand what I mean. Sadly the nature of autoimmune illness, especially with muscle weakness, is often like that.

I have decided the best way to deal with energy crisis is to have respite. When my body is tired the best cure is rest. A good book and sleep for how ever long the crisis last. I guess I am lucky that I don't have little children. Everyone in my house have learned to look after themselves. My children have been forced to grow up. This has its ups and downs. But when life throw you lemon, you have to make lemonade :)

2 Corinthians 12:8-10
Three times I pleaded with the Lord to take it away from me.
But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.”
Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me.
That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment