Sunday, March 6, 2011

The Hebrew women

The midwives answered Pharaoh, “Hebrew women are not like Egyptian women; they are vigorous and give birth before the midwives arrive.” Exodus 1:19

God's miracle is sometimes hard for people in the medical field to comprehend. With a 50% lung capacity and a 30% diffusion rate, my respirologist stated that they overestimated the severity of my condition because I should not be able to do all the things I can do. He, of course, would still like a lung biopsy. Just like the Hebrew women in the days of Exodus, God has made me vigorous and He gives me strength from day to day without the intervention of the respirologist.


Psalm 34:18-20 (King James Version)
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit. Many are the afflictions (troubles) of the righteous: but the LORD delivereth him out of them all.  He keepeth all his bones: not one of them is broken.

No comments:

Post a Comment