Friday, February 25, 2011

Restoration

Isaiah 49:8-9
This is what the LORD says: “In the time of my favor I will answer you, and in the day of salvation I will help you; I will keep you and will make you to be a covenant for the people, to restore the land and to reassign its desolate inheritances, to say to the captives, ‘Come out,’ and to those in darkness, ‘Be free!’.

Thank you all for your continued prayers and support. I believe I have found favor with God and He is restoring my body back to wholeness. I had my lung function test yesterday and my capacity has gone up to 50%. I am still believing God for 100% capacity. My joints and muscles are much stronger, less inflamed and they ache less. The Lord, in His mercy, is doing His restoration work on me!

2 Corinthians 13:11
Finally, brothers and sisters, rejoice! Strive for full restoration, encourage one another, be of one mind, live in peace. And the God of love and peace will be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment