Thursday, January 27, 2011

Daily confession

Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law, having become a curse for us (for it is written, “Cursed is everyone who hangs on a tree”), that the blessing of Abraham might come upon the Gentiles in Christ Jesus, that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith (Galatians 3:13-14).  

I pray for the presence of the Holy Spirit and receive his gifts into my life. I receive the gift of faith and the gifts of healing.

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen (Hebrews 11:1).
By faith I have been redeemed from: muscle inflammation causing swelling and stiffness. I have been redeemed from high blood pressure and persistent nose bleeds. I have been redeemed from  rashes, hemorrhage, skin calcification. I have been redeemed from cough and shortness of breath. I have been redeemed from inflamed lung cells and ground glass opacity. I have been redeemed from general fatigue, malaise, fever and night sweats. I have been redeemed from muscle twitching and muscle spasms.

Women received their dead raised to life again (Hebrews 11:35).
By faith, I receive my lungs back to life again, I receive my liver and muscles back in health; I receive health in my body. I receive restoration of my immune system. My immune system comes back to normal again.

The sun will not harm me by day nor the moon by night. My hope is in you Lord, you will renew my strength. I will soar on wings like eagles, I will run and not grow weary, and I will walk and not be faint. Because the breathe of the Holy Spirit gives me life. By faith I receive life and health in my body. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment